How can one do canon.com/ijsetup on windows 10?

In this article, we are going to explain how one can perform canon.com/ijsetup on Windows 10, without taking any stress. Just follow the instructions mentioned below. However, if you need some assistance with some other issue related to canon you can visit our website at canon.com/ijsetup. So now let’s get started:

Canon Printer Wireless Setup on Windows

  1. Install the printer drivers as per the model number of your printer from the http //canon.com/ijsetup.
  2. Now switch on your printer and open the driver software on your windows laptop as well.
  3. Now click the “Wireless Setup” option when you see it while going through the setup process.
  4. After that, go to your canon printer and click on the Wifi setup or WPS button.
  5. Next, Choose Device Settings > LAN Settings >Wireless Lan Setup and press on ‘OK’. Now your printer will search for an access point.
  6. If your Wifi is turned on at that moment select your network and enter the password if necessary for the connection.
  7. Next, As the network appears on your screen. Select your home network on it.
  8. As of now, your printer is connected to your network.

To add a printer to your Windows system, you need to follow the steps; cause only after that you will be able to get print from your windows device.

  1. Type control panel on the search bar of Windows 10, and open the control panel.
  2. Now select “device and printers” options.
  3. Check the list if your printer is added to it. if not then you have to add your printer manually on your own.  
  4. Now click on the “Add a printer” option.
  5. Now you will see the list of all available printers on your screen, so just select your printer.
  6. Follow the on-screen instruction, till your printer is added to your device.
  7. Once it's done, the whole process of canon.com/ijsetup is now complete.

 

Comments

  1. Thank you Thank You Very much Doctor Otonokpo for making my ex boyfriend come back to me. I am Cordelia Sandra from Brazil and i am putting this testimony here too because i want to share my testimony of how i was helped by Doctor Otonokpo within 48 hours of contacting him. Yes, it was last week my ex boyfriend returned to me after i contacted Doctor Otonokpo. My boyfriend was always going back to meet his ex girlfriend because he never really left her. Her name was Sophie. I didn't know how it happened one day after breakfast that i saw him looking at his ex girlfriend's picture on Facebook and I flared at him that he doesn't care about him and he was with me and still thinking about his ex although we have been dating for 6 months. He stormed at me and left the house and never returned. I was heartbroken and wanted him to come back. I was in a nightclub with friend one evening that I saw him with Sophie there, I was humiliated that night and I regretted going there only to see him there. I went online after some days and found Doctor Otonokpo and read about him and I contacted him to help me get him back. I must say that within 48 hours, my boyfriend came back to me and pleaded for leaving me. Is this how spell works so fast? Please, if you want help, contact Doctor Otonokpo too to help you at otonokpotemple@gmail.com my boyfriend came back to me and pleaded for leaving me. Is this how spell works so fast? Please, if you want help, contact Doctor Otonokpo too to help you at otonokpotemple@gmail.com my boyfriend came back to me and pleaded for leaving me. Is this how spell works so fast? Please, if you want help, contact Doctor Otonokpo too to help you at otonokpotemple@gmail.com
    Call / WhatsApp +2348114129781

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beginners guide for GoGoAnime and AnimeFlix?

Beginners Guide for ij.start.cannon or Espn.com/activate?